Residential Water Recycling Systems
BRAC Residential Water Recycling Systems
Water collected from your shower/bath, wash basins and washing machines can be recycled and used for non potable use. This waste water also called greywater goes through a simple filtration and chlorination process that removes harmful bacteria ensuring that clean, clear, odorless water is produced for non-potable use, such as flushing toilets/urinals and landscape irrigation. Greywater is waste water that does not contain solids or organic waste
Typically 35% of residential water is used for showering and bathing. While 30% is used for flushing toilets. By using a BRAC system to recycle your water you can reduce your potable water use by approximately 30%
Video Link :
How the Brac Residential Greywater Recycling System Works
How the Brac Residential Greywater Recycling System Works 2
Benefits of the BRAC system include:
- Reduces reliance on potable water
- Reduces contamination of ground water and water ways
- Reduces impact on the environment
- Extends the life of your septic system
Example of a Residential System
( Brac Systems *RGW-250)
The RGW-250 is our most popular tank, designed for homes with up to 6 people who want to save money on their water bill, while helping the environment.
Features of the Brac System
- Long-lasting HDPE molded shell.
- 1/2 hp electronic control pressure boosting pump.
- 110v/220v switchable.
- Electronic control water “make-up” system.
- Programmable electronic chlorination system.
- Extra filter included.
- Greywater pipe marking tape included.
60″ height (152 cm)
22.5″ width (57 cm)
95 lbs (43 kg)
66 US gallons
*Recycled Water/Capacity of 250 liters
You are here: Green3Systems
> Residential Water Recycling Systems